Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] s.mason.garrison@gmail.com is offline

Default how can I keep my header from greying out

Thanks!

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 12:49:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:
I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks

https://www.howtogeek.com/240018/how...ading-in-word/

disable the field shading sorry it's 7 years too late but might help someone else in the future.