Carriage Returns

Old August 3rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suncobra9

Default Carriage Returns

We have a preformatted document that has carriage returns at the end of each
line. We want to justify the text. However these carriage returns prevent
that. Is there a way to globally remove the carriage returns rather than to
remove them one by one?
Is there a way to globally indent each paragraph by the way you set up the
document? Or do you have to indent each paragraph one at a time?
Is it possible to set up the document so that each paragraph is indented
when it is imported?
We are using Microsoft Word 2003, but the document was originally
formatted using Notepad.

Thanks!

Tim