Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Darrell Darrell is offline

Default Page layout for a "book"

I am working in Word 2008 (Mac), but also have Word 2007 and 2003 running
under XP. I want to get my document to produce a page layout like this one:
http://screencast.com/t/4e4ufei4kuh. It is essentially a book layout with a
column that is on the outside of the page, whether the page is a left or
right facing page.

Any suggestions? Mirroring the margins gets partly there, but there almost
needs to be a different layout for every other page.

Thanks,

Darrell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It looks like the other thing you need to use is odd and even headers and
footers. The logo can go into the odd page footer as a wrapped image and
behind text.

HTH,

PamC