Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maurice maurice is offline

Default Presentation Question

I've taken the contents of a publisher brochure and used it in a word 2007
document. I would like the email recipient to open the document without the
toolbar items to appear. Additionally, the second page of the publication
has been deleted leaving a page of whitespace below the copy. Looking for a
solution to remove that as well. Guidance sought.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For the first question, if you're sending a Word file, it will open in
the recipient's Word, and all of _his(her)_ toolbars etc. will show.
If you convert your document to pdf, this won't happen.

Also, aside from the various ways of avoiding the blank page within
Word -- start by turning on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-
Shift-8) and delete any extra paragraph marks at the end --, if you
make a pdf you can delete the blank page in Adobe Acrobat (though not
in Adobe Reader).

On Dec 10, 1:30*am, Maurice wrote:
I've taken the contents of a publisher brochure and used it in a word 2007
document. *I would like the email recipient to open the document without the
toolbar items to appear. *Additionally, the second page of the publication
has been deleted leaving a page of whitespace below the copy. *Looking for a
solution to remove that as well. *Guidance sought.

Sweend Sweend is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice View Post