Can someone help with my carriage returns???

Old August 4th 05, 07:34 PM
Steve

Default Can someone help with my carriage returns???

I recently opened a document in Word 2002. Everything was fine, except when
I pressed the enter key nothing happened.

I tried opening another document, and the enter key worked normally. The
same with other programmes.

It is only this one document where this seems to be happening, and it's
damned annoying, because I need to edit it.

Can anyone help?