Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ritter197

Default Adresses can not be AUTOMATICALLY retained?

I use MS Office 2003 and am appalled that I cannot store automatically
e-mail addresses from senders. I could always do that in OE, every version.
Here I pay a lot for a "better" system and it cannot even capture e-mail
addresses?
But I can BUY it for $ 15 - 20, what a joke! And insult!