Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sdc sdc is offline

Default Tables in Word 2000/XP display differently in Word 2007/Vista

I have a document using tables that looks fine when I open it on a laptop
with MS Word 2000 running XP. When I open that same document on a laptop
with MS Word 2007 running Vista my tables and even page breaks are all messed
up. How do I resolve this so that the document looks the same on both
systems without having to reformat. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
--
Thanks,
sdc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What does "messed up" mean?

The way in which Word displays a document is dependent up the active
printer/printer driver. It is almost certain that one or the other of them
will be different.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.