Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gglenn gglenn is offline

Default Office 2003, what replaced "Binder" func. from previous versions?

I know the "Binder" functionality existedin Office 97, but it doesn't exist
in Office 2003. Is object imbedding the only alternative for combining
multiple Excel, Word, PowerPoint files into one file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Z2dsZW5u?=,

I know the "Binder" functionality existedin Office 97, but it doesn't exist
in Office 2003. Is object imbedding the only alternative for combining
multiple Excel, Word, PowerPoint files into one file?

Correct.

But you can install the Binder from the Office 97 or 2000 CD and continue to
use it with Office 2002/2003 files. There are some things that don't work
smoothly, but the printed result is still OK.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org