Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SDMath SDMath is offline

Default Equation Editor inserted as "object"

Out of the blue, when I click the icon to insert an equation, equation editor
opens a box at the beginning of the line, instead of where my cursor is. It
also formats it to be a movable object (when I click on it, I can move it
around) instead of inline with my text. What happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SDMath SDMath is offline

I think I figured it out- on the "options" tab, I had "insert
pictures/objects as" as "through". When I changed it to "inline" the
equations go in the right place.