Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD JD is offline

Default Update field not working

Using Word 2000. Just got new computer so it has be reinstalled on the new
computer.

Never had a problem before...when I right click and select "update field" my
sums would update. Now the "update field" is working as "toggle field."

Any ideas/help? Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Can you update by selecting the field and pressing F9?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP