Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kenr kenr is offline

Default How do I print the first page of a document on letterhead in Word

I am trying to find a way for secretaries to load up trays on their printers
with letterhead and plain paper, setting the printer to recognize the paper
type in each tray, and then be able to select letterhead as the paper type
for the first page and the printer to automatically select the correct tray.

Cynritchey Cynritchey is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenr View Post
I am trying to find a way for secretaries to load up trays on their printers
with letterhead and plain paper, setting the printer to recognize the paper
type in each tray, and then be able to select letterhead as the paper type
for the first page and the printer to automatically select the correct tray.
I have a similar issue however, I need page one and two printed on letterhead and the following four pages to print on plain paper two sided. I have the paper trays set up (HP BW Printer) and have gone into "page setup" chose tray 2 for page 1 and tray 3 for the rest of the document. Problem, page one prints on the letterhead and then page two through six prints on the other paper. Anyone know what I am missing for settings?