vanhunk vanhunk is offline
Junior Member

Default Can paste Internet Image directly into Paint but not into Word

Good day,

Why can I paste an internet copied image directly into Paint, but not into Word?

I used to paste internet copied images directly into Word, but for some or other reason it does not work any more.

Regards,
vanhunk
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Hi,

Why can I paste an internet copied image directly
into Paint, but not into Word?

which version of Word is used?

I used to paste internet copied images directly
into Word, but for some or other reason it does
not work any more.

Do you get an error message? Do you see a rectangle instead of the message?

--

Cheers,
Lisa