Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default how do I open a PrintMaster Gold Document

Someone sent me several documents that were created with PrintMaster Gold all
I have is Word 2007.

Is there a converter or a viewer that I can use?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I believe the file format is unique to that program. Whether anything other
than Broderbund apps can open the files I really do not know but would
seriously doubt it. Word definitely is not equipped with the filters to do
so and it's unlikely that the program is capable of outputting in a
Word-compatible format. You might check Broderbund support:

http://www.broderbund.com/store/brod...uctSupportMain

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/26/09 12:22 PM, in article
, "Frank"
wrote:

Someone sent me several documents that were created with PrintMaster Gold all
I have is Word 2007.

Is there a converter or a viewer that I can use?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Broderbund has several unique file formats. I'd suggest asking the sender to
create a .pdf file and send that instead.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

.. .