Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Yellowhouse1976

Default How do I insert contact info from outlook into word template lette

I am trying to set up template letters for various things in the office and I
want to be able to link to contact information within Outlook so that the
info is inserted at the click of a button. Is this possible? The only other
way I can think of doing this would be to use the letter wizard within
Outlook which will do a similar task but I cant see any way of changing the
layout of the letter which has an American format of date first which I dont
want. Any help would be appreciated.