Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jedisaiyan@gmail.com is offline

Default Text form field help

Hello, I am trying to create a word template text form file for word xp
and curently I have everything down pact. However, in my text fill in
fields after I protect the document, whenver the user single click the
field it doesn't highlight the entire field instead they just place the
cursor in the field. When the the cursor is in the field they are just
typing text and changing the default text instead of actually filling
out the form. Is there anyway around this without using macros or such?
Thanks you.