Bear2

Default letter requesting approval for attendance at trade show

Need to compose a letter to Vice President requesting that my assistant
attend a trade fair, along with me. I am a Director, but need an additional
pair of eyes and legs to cover the vast amount of procts and information on
display.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Your request is outside of the scope of this newsgroup. Perhaps you would do
better searching for a writer's newsgroup. (My personal thoughts are that
only *you* know what you need to say because you know the targeted reader. I
think what you need is just a little more confidence in your persuasive
skills.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bear2" wrote in message
Need to compose a letter to Vice President requesting that my assistant
attend a trade fair, along with me. I am a Director, but need an
additional
pair of eyes and legs to cover the vast amount of procts and information
on
display.

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Dear Veep,

My assistant will be attending the trade show with me. I really need her
eyes and her legs with me. Since it would be messy and inconvenient to take
just her eyes and legs, I thought it best to take her in her entirety.
Besides, the police are still a little suspicious of me from what happened
with my former boss.

Yours,

Bear2

Maybe not... ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Bear2" wrote in message
Need to compose a letter to Vice President requesting that my assistant
attend a trade fair, along with me. I am a Director, but need an
additional
pair of eyes and legs to cover the vast amount of procts and information
on
display.

Angelo Campanella

Bear2 wrote:

Need to compose a letter to Vice President requesting that my assistant
attend a trade fair, along with me. I am a Director, but need an additional
pair of eyes and legs to cover the vast amount of procts and information on
display.

Dear Veep,

With your permission, my assistant, Suz Q, will be attending the trade
show with me to provide additional coverage of the large amount of
information being presented at this year's convention, and to help
answer questions, and to provide more sales demonstrations to our clients.

Your Truly,

Joe Bonono

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I love this one!