Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sadebelle

Default How do I make a "text form field" stay still so that when I type .

I am trying to make a protected form. I need the text form fields to be the
sixe that I made them at all times, even after I add words into them. Can
anyone explain how to do this?

text form field help please. joelgee Microsoft Word Help 12 March 31st 05 02:51 AM
Enter data in 1 text form field & have multiple locations fill Lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 16th 05 10:56 PM
How do I make "tab" go from form field to form field? DLS Microsoft Word Help 2 February 16th 05 07:44 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 06:17 PM