Visguy

Default print view versus normal view

In print view after keying the enter key -- cursor jumps several lines--this
does not happen in the normal view?
Stefan Blom

Try this: On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab.
Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Visguy" wrote in message
In print view after keying the enter key -- cursor jumps several
lines--this
does not happen in the normal view?

Stefan Blom

You are welcome.