Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge to Avery Labels

There's a known bug relating to the merging of labels when using a Tablet
PC. I am not sure if there is a workaround, but have cross posted this reply
to the mailmerge.fields forum to widen the audience.

Mail Merge to Avery Labels wrote:
When mail merging in Word to Avery 8160/8150 labels only the first row
appears, I know I'm doing it correctly as it works on another
computer. Office 2000, Windows XT Tablet, all updates are current,
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mail Merge to Avery Labels Mail Merge to Avery Labels is offline

Thanks, I got the workaround
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630

Worked perfectly

Rick

mail merge labels nmbrock Mailmerge 1 February 20th 06 03:12 PM
30 page mail merge labels only prints one page? Kuda Mailmerge 1 February 9th 06 05:08 AM
30 page mail merge labels only prints one page? bdhamer Mailmerge 2 October 13th 05 05:07 AM
Why can't I use Mail Merge Wizard with Avery 2160 labels?. Andy39 Mailmerge 1 December 10th 04 02:19 AM