Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Unable to Access Fonts Unable to Access Fonts is offline

Default I have MS Word 2003 but I cannot access any fonts (in font folder

When I try to apply a font, I only get a list of Device Font 12cpi, Device
Font 10cpi, etc. I cannot access the normal fonts even though they are in
the fonts folder. I can access all of the fonts in the other MS applications.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You need to install a printer: Word offers only those fonts that it thinks
your printer can handle. If you don't have a printer, pick any from the
list and install it on port FILE:

wrote in message ...
When I try to apply a font, I only get a list of Device Font 12cpi, Device
Font 10cpi, etc. I cannot access the normal fonts even though they are in
the fonts folder. I can access all of the fonts in the other MS
applications.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Windows, click on Start | Control Panel | Printers and Faxes.
If the default printer is None, Generic/TextOnly, or Fax, then
change the default printer to one that is capable of printing
fonts, and you will see more choices in Word.