Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Legal pleading Line Numbers don't print

I have set up the legal pleading wizard, and I have downloaded a template
from Microsoft. I see the line numbers and two verticle lines next to them.
But when I go into print preview or when I print the document, the line
numbers and verticle lines have disappeared. I have tried this on two
different computers with the same results. Any clue what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
briancochran briancochran is offline

Ok, I have the same problem in Word 2007. How do I fix it in the new program.
I can't even find "tools"

Sheldon wrote:

I have set up the legal pleading wizard, and I have downloaded a template
from Microsoft. I see the line numbers and two verticle lines next to them.
But when I go into print preview or when I print the document, the line
numbers and verticle lines have disappeared. I have tried this on two
different computers with the same results. Any clue what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button to find the Word Options command. See:

What happened to the Options command on the Tools menu?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...326981033.aspx

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Sheldon wrote:

I have set up the legal pleading wizard, and I have downloaded a

template
from Microsoft. I see the line numbers and two verticle lines

next to them.
But when I go into print preview or when I print the document,

the line
numbers and verticle lines have disappeared. I have tried this

on two
different computers with the same results. Any clue what is

wrong?

How do I change font size of number in legal pleading Legal Guru Microsoft Word Help 7 June 30th 06 09:54 PM
Formatting Line Numbers Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 06 08:32 PM
format font of line numbers david Page Layout 1 March 29th 06 04:24 AM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Bullets/numbers will not indent after first line Greg Microsoft Word Help 2 August 9th 05 12:43 AM