Al

Default Keeping text together on column or page in merged directory.

When I merge names and addresses into a two-column directory, I have to
manually put column breaks (would need page breaks too) to keep each entry
together. It doesn't work to 'keep lines together' in the merge form
document. Is there a way to automate this?

Al
Doug Robbins

Are the elements on separate lines or in separate paragraphs. If the
latter, set the paragraph format to keep with next. Otherwise, try
inserting the mergefields inside a single cell table with the property of
the row set to prevent splitting across pages.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
To flow text continiously in left column of the next page reji Microsoft Word Help 3 December 24th 04 03:11 PM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 05:47 PM
Text cut off in table at bottom of page David Best Tables 5 October 27th 04 04:53 AM