Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
onewithjoy onewithjoy is offline

Default Imported contacts will not automatically come up in new message.

I just imported my gmail contacts into my Outlook. I see them when I click on
the contact icon in Outlook, but when I go to "new Message" to send an email,
I do not get an automatic list of contacts to choose from under "TO" like I
should. Message says in part: "Could not be displayed...it may have been
moved or deleted...or you do not have permissions...Info how to remove this
folder from the Outlook Address folder...(see) help." Help did not help
me... So now what? PLEASE? Thank you, Patricia
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You might get better results if you post this question to an Outlook forum,
and include which version of Outlook and *how* you imported the contacts and
to where.