Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bud Bud is offline

Default Word Print Issue

I'm trying to help my parents... When they print a word document, they
always get a second page with the same information... It contains author,
file location and ohter stuff...

When I do a print preview it only shows the one page... but when it prints
it always prints this other page...

Any idea ???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:58:06 -0700, Bud wrote:

I'm trying to help my parents... When they print a word document, they
always get a second page with the same information... It contains author,
file location and ohter stuff...

When I do a print preview it only shows the one page... but when it prints
it always prints this other page...

Any idea ???

If they have Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Options Print and uncheck
"Document properties".

In Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Display and uncheck "Print
document properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bud Bud is offline

Thank you Jay... That worked, I have no idea how they checked that box...but
it's fixed...

Thanks again

Bud

Print Out issue pcbgunner New Users 2 June 12th 08 07:58 AM
TOC Print Screen Issue mike Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 08 10:34 PM
Margin issue in print layout and print preview Kristi Microsoft Word Help 1 March 23rd 07 06:33 PM
print screen and word issue help koz Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 06 03:16 AM
Print layout issue Ste Disley Page Layout 0 November 7th 05 07:51 PM