Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
emmalc emmalc is offline

Default Making info move to a specified place (Office 2003)

Hi All,

Im not very good on MS word as you wil probably find out from reading this.

I have previously used a form at work and would like to design my own.

The top half of the form is where all the information was put in. It was
like a question and answer sort of thing. It had the question and the only
place on the whole document where you could type was the little gray boxes.
After answring 10 or so questions, the information which had been put in the
answer spaces all moved down to a passage at the bottom where some of my
answers had been pulled to.

Any ideas how to this sort of thing?

Any help is better than what ive currently got (nothing!!!!)

Thanks in advance!

Emma x