Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marit Marit is offline

Default How do I align my two digts numbers with one digit numbers in a li

I have a numbered list like the followig:

8. Text
9. Text
10. Text

I want to have the period align evenly. How do I get the two digit numbers
to align with the one digit numbers so the period is aligned? I have Word
2007. To get the numbered list, I use the numbers tool.

Thanks,
Marit