Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jacquelyn.springer@asbca.mil is offline

Default cursor on document is tiny in size; how do I resize to default?

when I click within my document, the blinking vertical line is unusually
tiny? why is that and how do I get it to the default length?

please reply at:

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim Kim is offline

Hi garfield-n-odie,

I'm having the same curosr size problem, and it just started today.
Your zoom fix worked, but only temporarily. Once I saved the document
and re-opened it, the problem came back. Have any ideas about a
permanent solution?

Love your screenname BTW.

~Kim

wrote:

when I click within my document, the blinking vertical line is unusually
tiny? why is that and how do I get it to the default length?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since no one knows what causes the problem, no permanent solution has been
found. As long as switching to 500% Zoom and back fixes it, be thankful for
small favors.

oups.com...