Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ErinG ErinG is offline

Default place cards

Im trying to make place cards for my wedding. I would like to make 8
sections ~ 4 cards 4 blank areas (so the cards can fold) All I have is 8 1/2
X 11 card stock. I would like each card to be even. Please help.

What do I do, when I try to make a table, its all uneven.

All I have is the name, addresses, city, state, zip in different colums in
Excel.

I really need help!

Thank you so much in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'll probably get yelled at for asking this but........any chance you have
Publisher in your Office suite?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ErinG" wrote in message
Im trying to make place cards for my wedding. I would like to make 8
sections ~ 4 cards 4 blank areas (so the cards can fold) All I have is 8
1/2
X 11 card stock. I would like each card to be even. Please help.

What do I do, when I try to make a table, its all uneven.

All I have is the name, addresses, city, state, zip in different colums in
Excel.

I really need help!

Thank you so much in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

I think you will find this template helpful:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...127741033.aspx

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"ErinG" wrote in message
Im trying to make place cards for my wedding. I would like to make 8
sections ~ 4 cards 4 blank areas (so the cards can fold) All I have is 8
1/2
X 11 card stock. I would like each card to be even. Please help.

What do I do, when I try to make a table, its all uneven.

All I have is the name, addresses, city, state, zip in different colums in
Excel.

I really need help!

Thank you so much in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use that. Believe me, Publisher is the more appropriate tool for this task.
There are several templates to use as a basis. If you have any further
questions, there is a newsgroup for Publisher-based questions to help you
along the way.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]