Walker

Default Index entries appear in wrong font

I'm frustrated with Word's indexing feature. When I mark an item for an index
entry, Word adopts the font of the entry when placing it into the index,
rather than maintaining the font of the index style. I must manually go
through the index and change the font for these entries. Is there a way
around this?
--
Barb Walker
Aurora, CO