Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kathygirl8 kathygirl8 is offline

Default suffix in merge documents

I've created a merge letter which grabs information from my microsoft outlook
contacts and merges the info. into my letter. Many of my contacts are
attorneys and i need to have Esq. printed after their name. I have Esq.
indicated within Outlook as the "Suffix", but when I merge the letter with
the contact, everything gets merged, but the "Suffix" - It is left out. I
spent hours trying to figure this out and am totally frustrated. So I am
appealing to anyone who does quite a bit of merge printing. Below is the way
I have the merge fields typed within my merge letter. But as I said, title,
first name and last name print and the suffix doesn't. I would appreciate
any help!!

thanks!!!!

Suffix toggle ChrisWoolgarRailPerson Microsoft Word Help 2 July 20th 07 05:17 PM
difference btw. suffix docx and doc snah Microsoft Word Help 1 July 17th 07 02:57 PM
what words have the suffix gry? bunny New Users 2 October 20th 05 11:33 PM
Suffix does not display Dave Mailmerge 1 August 22nd 05 03:37 AM
How do you insert the date to pull with suffix, ie. La Boca Loca Microsoft Word Help 2 January 25th 05 01:44 AM