Paul

Default Printing mail merged letters on headed and plain paper

Word 2000
I've created a merged document that will send 2 pages to about 100 people
but I want first page on headed and 2nd page on plain
How do I do this when document is 200 pages and so they need to alternate
headed and plain as they are printed
Tried various Help options but it's all about creating the merge not about
printing it
--
Paul
needhelp

You will need to change your printer settings. In the document you are
wanting to print go to, File, Page Setup, Paper tab. Then select the First
page paper tray (usually default) and the Other page paper tray. Make sure
Apply To: Whole page is the option highlighted under preview. Press Ok...

This should work, let me know how you get on.