Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mandyutd mandyutd is offline

Default Correction wavy lines

Does anyone know how to change the colour of the gramatic/spelling, wavy
lines that appear under the text in a word document? My son is colour blind
and cannot distinguish between red and green...both the colours that word
uses.
Thanks for any help on this
--
MJS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Depends on what version of Word you have. Unfortunately you don't seem
to know, and we can't see your screen from here.

Word 2002: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284845
Word 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820917
Word 2007: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=925597