Ben

Default Certain "word" documents opening in larger font and appearing bigg

I am having an odd problem in word. I am only getting it (two other
computers aren't having this problem--one in marketing, one in my own dept).
When I open documents that are on the network, the document is opens in a
different, larger font, and is twice as long. Some of the images in the
document dont seem to be appearing. Anyone have any suggestions as to what
this might be? I'm using Windows 2000.

At one point I was able to avoid this by opening one of my own documents
first (none of which have this problem) and then opening a document from the
network, but this doesn't always work. I'ts not working this morning.