Sue

Default Border-left margin

I am putting together a booklet that will be bound on the left side. I can
change the left margin of the text to allow space for the binding. How do I
get the border on the left hand side to move over to the right a little bit
to allow for binding?

Thanks
--
Sue
garfield-n-odie

If you're making double-sided booklets, then click on File | Page
Setup | Margins | Gutter: 0.25" or whatever amount of binding
space you want | Multiple pages: Mirror margins | OK.

If you're making single-sided booklets, then you can simply
increase the left margin setting in File | Page Setup | Margins.

Sue wrote:

I am putting together a booklet that will be bound on the left side. I can
change the left margin of the text to allow space for the binding. How do I
get the border on the left hand side to move over to the right a little bit
to allow for binding?

Thanks

Jay Freedman

Sue wrote:
I am putting together a booklet that will be bound on the left side.
I can change the left margin of the text to allow space for the
binding. How do I get the border on the left hand side to move over
to the right a little bit to allow for binding?

Thanks

In the Format Borders & Shading Page Border dialog, click the Options
button. In the Options dialog, change the "Measure from" box to "text" and
then set the margin numbers (which now represent the distance from the text
to the border) to suit your needs.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman