Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aydensmommy Aydensmommy is offline

Default Need help printing envelopes

I have a 100-recipient mail merge and I can't get the print settings right.
The dimensions are 6.75 in x 8.75 in. I put those dimensions in and it still
comes out wrong. I have tried custom sizes and the right sizes and tweaking
the numbers but the printer still continues to say "papermismatch" and when
it does print the return and delivery address arein the wrong places.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word will only create page sizes that the current printer driver will
acknowledge. Many printer drivers are unhappy with custom page sizes so Word
adopts the nearest standard size. The paper size in any case doesn't really
matter as long as what is printed on it is placed in the correct position so
that when you print on an envelope the text is in the right position. So
either use your normal A4 or Letter paper size or set the closest larger
standard envelope size and make up the difference with margins.