Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FinChase FinChase is offline

Default Comment Balloons

I'm using Word 2003, and trying to add comments to my documents. I want the
comments be visible to other users who will also be working on the document.
I have Tools/Options/Track Changes/Use Balloons set to Always. It was
working fine until I hit the 11th page in my document, and then it started
hiding the balloon, the Reviewing Pane did NOT open. This happened for the
next few pages, and then the comment balloon returned. I checked for section
breaks that might indicate I had one section where balloons were hidden, but
it appears to all be one large section.

I am at a loss on how to fix this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried copying the document contents minus the final paragraph mark
(ΒΆ) into a new file? Does that make a difference?

In order to show/hide paragraph marks as well as other nonprinting marks,
press Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP