Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lungta Lungta is offline

Default Macropod's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial

Hi, Macropod,

Thanks very much for attaching this tutorial & sample files in your answer
to Multiple Records from Access Query, Sept. 4/09. We had been tearing our
hair out trying to bend the Microsoft example to fit our purposes, but yours
worked great!

--
Lungta
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Lungta,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you found the tutorial useful.

--
Cheers
macropod