chloe2757 chloe2757 is offline
Junior Member

Default missing messages

When I point to an icon in the word 2003 toolbar, I don't get any message telling me what the icon does. How can I get these messages back? Thanks!
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe2757 View Post
When I point to an icon in the word 2003 toolbar, I don't get any message telling me what the icon does. How can I get these messages back? Thanks!
Try going to "Tools" "Customize" then tick "Show Screen tips on toolbars"

Al

Last edited by Big_Al : December 3rd 10 at 11:48 AM Reason: trying to show a right arrow ...