Den

Default Can I edit or remove text from a picture

I have scanned an image and ther is text included in the image I want to
remove the text and replace it but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell
me how to?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Can I edit or remove text from a picture

Yes, you can edit or remove text from a picture using Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Insert the picture into a new Word document by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Picture" from the "Illustrations" group.
  2. Once the picture is inserted, click on it to select it. You should see a "Format" tab appear in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Format" tab and then click on the "Remove Background" button in the "Adjust" group.
  4. Word will automatically try to remove the background from the picture. If it doesn't remove the text you want to remove, use the "Mark Areas to Keep" and "Mark Areas to Remove" buttons to manually select the areas you want to keep or remove.
  5. Once you have removed the text, you can add new text by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Text Box" from the "Text" group. Then, type in the new text you want to add.
  6. You can also use the "Format" tab to adjust the font, size, and color of the new text.
  7. Once you are finished editing the picture, you can save it by clicking on the "File" tab and selecting "Save As" from the menu.
__________________
Jezebel

Not with Word.

Open the graphic in a graphic editor and do it there. Depending on the
graphic type it an be quite tricky -- usually the 'text' is not editable
text as such but a *picture* of text. So removing it may involve the digital
equivalent of airbrushing it out or cloning other parts of the graphic over
the top.

"Den" wrote in message
I have scanned an image and ther is text included in the image I want to
remove the text and replace it but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone

tell
me how to?

SugarDaddyTrump SugarDaddyTrump is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
I have scanned an image and ther is text included in the image I want to
remove the text and replace it but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell
me how to?
I don't know if you have this need now, or recommend good software for you, I wish you a happy life
https://www.easepaint.com/
gauripuri gauripuri is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyTrump View Post
I don't know if you have this need now, or recommend good software for you, I wish you a happy life
https://www.easepaint.com/
Thanks for the information.