Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CuddyGuitar CuddyGuitar is offline

Default How do I attach pictures that don't embed in the body of the email

I don't insert/pictures. I use the attach button. Only other files besides
picture files come across as attachments. All picture files are embedded in
the body of the email. Thanks for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They may not actually be embedded in the email, but it may be more of how your particular email service or product handles graphics
when you're viewing a document.

For example, in Outlook Express, as it's part of Internet Explorer, it has the ability to display graphic 'attachments' when viewing
a message (should show below a 'divider' line). If you send the same file to a Yahoo or Gmail account you'll likely see a thumbnail
or the attachment icon,depending on your settings.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP