Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherry Sherry is offline

Default attach clipart to body of emai, not as an attachment

I'm not sure what I did, but I used to be able to insert clipart directly
into the body of my email. Now, it goes as an attachment. How do I get the
old way back? I've tried going to Tools, Options, and Email format, but it's
not working. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Polaris Polaris is offline

First of all you should be asking this question in the Outlook newsgroup.
If you are using Outlook 2003, click in the body of your message and then
click Insert--Picture--Clipart. select the desired clipart and insert it.
If you are using Outlook 2007, click in the body of your message. Click the
Insert tab on the ribbon, then click Clipart. Select your clipart and insert.