Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Words

A 20+ year WP user trying to convert to MSW.

WP had a feature whereby you could assign a pre-designed set of words (like
an oft-used address) to a cobination of letters and then press the enter key
and such (the address or whatever) would be inserted at the cursor's
position in the document.

Does MSW 2007 have such like feature? If so could someone take me step by
step thru.

With appreciation
Jerry