Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
allegro allegro is offline

Default Hyperlink from HTML to specific location in MSWord 2007 document

Hello MSWord movers and shakers
I have been handed a MSWord 2007 document to be uploaded to the internet. I
have to create a table of contents in html and be able to link to specific
locations within the document. I have tried inserting bookmarks into the
MSWord document and linking to those, but it does not seem to be working.
Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated.