Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Mak Cindy Mak is offline

Default Show Cause Letter for Late Attendance

Can I have samples how to write this letter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

This newsgroup is for questions to do with the operation of Word, not the
content of your documents.

You could try Google, or perhaps be really bold and tell the truth in your
own words.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Cindy Mak" Cindy wrote in message
Can I have samples how to write this letter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are creating a form, see:

How to create a template that makes it easy for users to “fill in the
blanks”, without doing any programming
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cindy Mak" wrote in message
Can I have samples how to write this letter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It never crossed my mind that this might be someone wanting to create a form
for others to use. If Stefan is correct then, Cindy, please accept my
apologies.

--
Enjoy,
Tony