Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
amm amm is offline

Default Checking Page Setups in multiple files .

I have few technical query let me know if any body helps me out..

Suppose we 100 Ms word file, number of page in each file varies between
10 to 30, i need to check the following parameter in all the 100files
and generate a log file mentioning the correct and incorrect parameters
in each of the files.

Parameters:

Pagesetup, (margins, orientation)
Font type, font style,font size,
Alignment, paragraph spacing, line spacing, tabsettings, check Zoom
Spell check and grammer

Manually opening all the 100 files and checking for these parameters
is tedious, hence , Is there any scripting method to do this parameter
checking in one attempt ?

Thanks
amm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

The 'scripting method' is usually called 'writing macros'. But you won't be
able to create a macro to do this using the recorder, so you'll need someone
who knows how to write VBA. Try posting to the VBA forum: you might get
lucky and find someone who'll do it for the coding entertainment.