ehamike ehamike is offline
Junior Member

Default problem with font using styles

i have a document set up with some styles, but applying the style doesnt change the font of the either the text or the numbering. IF I apply a different style to some of the lines the font gets corrected. When I switch back, the font returns to a mix of fonts that aren't a part of the style.
for example, line 2.4 has a 11pt times roman number and a 10pt arial text but the style shows that they should be 11pt arial. I thought applying the style was supposed to apply the formatting
help?
Attached Files
File Type: zip styles problem.zip (21.1 KB, 102 views)

font styles in fields jemsie6 Mailmerge 2 April 7th 06 11:15 AM
I can't change the font styles. lmr Microsoft Word Help 2 December 22nd 05 10:06 AM
How to make one font only for all styles? Hélène Microsoft Word Help 3 April 7th 05 08:09 PM
font styles GARY H. New Users 2 March 16th 05 10:21 PM
Font properties of table styles versus paragraph styles Bob S Tables 3 February 8th 05 01:13 PM