Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeb Jeb is offline

Default pasting linked cell from Exc and maintaining formatting no matter

I am linking a data cell from Excel into Word.

I am using the paste special, paste link: unformatted text

I make adjustments to the font and font size in Word. I goto Excel, and I
modify the text in the cell and go back to Word and it changes.

How can I get the formatting to stay the same, no matter what?