Bruce

Default auto complete 8 lines of text?

Hi,

I have a client that tells me her office PC allows her to use auto complete
(or something like it) to fill-in the complete address of various doctors.

I'm familiar with auto complete being able to finish months or my name, but
not large amounts of text. Has anyone heard of this? If so, how can I learn
more about it?

Thanks for your time...

Bruce

Insert Auto Text Chad Page Layout 1 February 3rd 05 07:16 PM
No Auto Text Fuction Sm,emma:-) Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 11:01 PM
Auto text not working properly KM1 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 05 04:22 PM
auto text Lee Microsoft Word Help 4 December 31st 04 09:11 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM