Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffH JeffH is offline

Default Border color of check box in a revised form

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Both functions are found in Format, Font - you change the border and the size
the same way you would font color and font size

"JeffH" wrote:

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffH JeffH is offline

I must be missing something. I originally went to Format, Font and did not
find it there. You suggest that is where I go and yet I don't see how I can
change the borders of the check box back to black. Sorry, if I'm overlooking
something but I don't see it.

"JeffH" wrote:

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

First you want to highlight the check box, then when you're in font, font
color, just select black or whatever color you want. Also, with the checkbox
still highlighted, you change change the size in the font size box. Sorry if
I was unclear before

"JeffH" wrote:

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffH JeffH is offline

I did highlight the check box. Maybe I'm not highlighting it correctly. I
unlock the form, drag the cursor over the box to highlight it.

"JeffH" wrote:

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

You are doing it correctly, I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Are
you using Word 2007? If so, then I don't know as I use 2003.

"JeffH" wrote:

In a form that I am preparing the border color of the check box is red. I
would like it to default back to black but not sure how to accomplish it. I
would also like to change the size of the check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

I'm stumped then. All I do is unlock the form, highlight the box, choose font
color and size and that's it. Sorry, I couldn't help.

"JeffH" wrote:

Yes, I am using Word 2003.

Border color B.W.[_2_] New Users 3 February 16th 07 07:04 PM
Please fill in the date this Form is revised. FNRESmpls Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 06 04:11 AM
how do I set up a color border in a letter template? Ben Page Layout 2 October 23rd 06 01:01 AM
How do I change a border color chosen from art tab laurie Microsoft Word Help 1 June 22nd 06 04:30 AM
How do I change the fill color of a check box form field? cit Tables 1 December 21st 05 08:04 PM