Luke

Default How can I make locked verticle text?

Hi, I need to make a strip of verticle text going up the side of each page.
(Each page has different text) and I want it to stay locked in that position,
so when I am formatting and typing, it just stays put, maintaining the
uniform throughout the document.
Thankyou so much
-Luke
CyberTaz

You can create a Text Box using the Text Box tool on the Drawing toolbar and
set the Direction to what you want. (Set Text Wrap to determine how adjacent
text flows.) AFAIK, however, there is no way to "lock" the textbox to your
page.